Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chinnie's talk

Chinnie wrote this talk and gave it today in Primary:



I love Jesus. He got us all this stuff. I know Jesus because I read the Book of Mormon. Jesus is my best friend. Jesus loves everyone, and so do I. The Book of Mormon is true. I'm going to be righteous.


My favorite story in the Book of Mormon is King Noah and Abinadi. Abinadi taught about Jesus. Alma listened to Abinadi. Because Alma learned about Jesus Christ, he baptized people. I love the Book of Mormon.


By Natalynn.


In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.







On another note, Brigham asked Bridger what he wanted to talk about this afternoon. He said, "I want to talk about chicks.......and lucky doggy." (his stuffed animals) Lets wait a few years before he wants to talk about girl chicks.

No comments:

cutest blog on the block