Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May / Dance performance

"I love you all the way much!" -Bridger




***






"sauerkraut" is sour cream to Bridger




***

Bridger is very concerned about rules lately. But to him, you're breaking the law. I often hear, "Is that against the law?" or "No jumping on the couch, it's against the law!"




***

I've been meeting with the Sister Missionaries every Thursday with some kids in Primary, about to be baptized. Natalynn was jealous, she wanted to see them and see their pretty dresses. When I forgot to notice what they were wearing she was very disappointed with me. So the next week I arranged for them to teach us. When I told Natalynn that they wanted to come to our house she stopped dead in her tracks and said, "So I can see then up close?"



Then later, we were eating ice cream cones (or "pine cones" if you're Bridger), and Bridger said, "Maybe we can give pine cones to the missionaries!" Natalynn's response was, "They'll think we're, like, famous!!"




***


Bridger made up a joke: What does a mommy say to a child? Hello Mr. Squishy Face!


***

This month has been crazy busy. We were able to watch another wonderful dance performance, this time to the "ABC's"




Catch the video on Vimeo:



http://vimeo.com/24514103

1 comment:

Nate and Robin said...

When she remembers the moves she does really well. She looks like she's having a great time! Go Natalynn!

cutest blog on the block