Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Happenings



I was making a smoothie in the blender today when Brigham asked Natalynn what that noise was. She responded, “Mommy making noise.” When I turned it off she said, “Mommy making quiet.”


We use the phrase “nice and clean” and “nice and warm” with Natalynn. Lately she has been making up her own: “nice and better” and “nice and good.”

I was sitting at my computer today listening to Natalynn jabbering in her room. She has this chair she carries around. I heard her say, “ Chair in time out…chair in corner” I asked her, “Was the chair naughty?” She said that it was.

We all wonder what babies think about. Well, I think I have a pretty good idea of what Bridger thinks of when he sees his sister. He was propped up on the couch the other day and saw Natalynn from across the room heading toward him. He immediately started squinting. He was right: when frizzy-hair-girl comes, protect the eyes. She came and gave him loves and hair did get into his eyes.

Bridger has had his share if pinches, squishes, and eye-pokings, but the only time he has ever cried because of Natalynn is when she touches his bare skin with icy cold hands.

No comments:

cutest blog on the block