Thursday, June 4, 2009

mannequins



I haven't taken Chinnie to the mall since she can remember but I took her about a month ago to Forever 21. They have these great mannequins all over the place and she was in awe. At first she just looked at them in wonder, never touching. Soon she reached out a hesitant hand, glancing up at me to see if it was ok. I told her it was and she touched a toe. Then on to the next, she ventured further. Pretty soon she was running up to each one and feeling up their legs to uncomfortable heights. It was embarrassing to say the least.

Tonight I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with some friends including Chinnie's sunbeam teacher, the famous "Sistow Dea" and I wished I would have taken her. She would have been in heaven with her favorite teacher, watching mannequins come to life.

No comments:

cutest blog on the block