Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lego Land




Cooling off in Lego land's waterparkAt closing time Natalynn had been waiting in line for this ride. They didn't have to let her on but they did. Then I realized I was alone with Natalynn and Bridger. I had no way to take Bridger on the ride and he wouldn't have been ok with me leaving him behind. Then a park worker offered to take Natalynn on the ride. He was so nice to her and really let her help with the pulling of the rope. You had to use some muscle to get up, then you let go and you float down. I think she had more fun with him than she would have if I had been able to take her.

Natalynn's "pet fly" Jolie came to visit Natalynn. She was upset about something and when I told her Jolie was on her hat she started laughing. Jolie is so nice to follow behind our car all the way to California. It's going to be a sad day when she realizes there are millions of flies.


amazing things made out of nothin but legos!
At the end of our Lego Land day Chinnie finds a pet ant. Then it dies. She tells Aunt Kathy that her aunt dies. Kathy feels so sorry for her and we have to tell her it was an ant, not an aunt.

No comments:

cutest blog on the block