Thursday, June 30, 2011

June

Bridger and Elijah


Natalynn likes to collect things of the same color. Today she chose black and whiteDer Brigder, I luv you. I think you ar tha best bruthur. Luve Natalynn Natalynn was her usual busy self today. Coloring, cutting, taping. I didn't think anything of it until she brought forth her creation. It is Mommy, with a speech bubble "Yum" and musical notes to show me singing. I'm holding a flower and a candy. Complete with Jolie the fly, sun, hair bow, grass, and a house.


http://vimeo.com/28460214

We discovered a wonderful old movie called The Red Balloon. It's about a boy who finds a red balloon and it becomes his friend. It follows him and plays with him. The kids found it very funny. I highly recommend it.









No comments:

cutest blog on the block