Sunday, September 25, 2011

Silly September

"I want to show Mamah that I can fly for zero seconds!" Natalynn, talking about how she jumps off the couch.


"I won a candy for sister. I wanted to win the teddy bear for sister." Bridger really loves his sister.


Did you see the elk? "Yes, there were many of them." -Bridger (How did they learn to speak so properly?)


Chinnie can now whistle. She's very excited.


I still like to pretend to bite Bridger, like when a baby is so chubby that you just have to bite him. I was chewing on his pudgy little arm when he said, "I don't want you to make me into a gummy worm. I don't want you to make me into a food."


When Bridger comes in to snuggle in the early morning, I squeeze him good. He tells me not to squish him, so I tell him if he's in my bed he gets squished, or he can go back to his own bed. "Ok, you can squish me."


Chinnie tells me she has 7 loose teeth.


"Daddy, there's a lake of milk on the table!" -Chinnie

No comments:

cutest blog on the block