Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October

A: Where is the wind? I can't see it.
B: It's hiding. Ackshewie (actually) it's camouflaged.

Bridger talked in his sleep, "Once upon a time..."
And when he woke up he told me he had a dream about a cave and bears and a big house up to the sky and mountains.

"I'll have to wash hands." -Bridger. I guess he talks in his sleep a lot when he's sick.


"I love you more than dogs and cars and motorcycles" Sweetest thing a boy ever said to his mama. I wish I could live up to that kind of love. I love you too Bridger Boy.

B: This orange doesn't even have any bones! Acshewie, it's quite good

N: I love you more than love

A: How was preschool?
B: We learned... I don't remember... Fingers are phalanges, toes are too!!

On a sad note, Natalynn's two new bottom teeth are not looking very promising. Her first was a crooked shark tooth. The second is 90 degrees away from being perfect. Once again, I am so thankful for UPS's insurance! And so thankful to have a husband that works his bum off.

N: Do you know what alliteration is? (then goes on to correctly define the word)

No comments:

cutest blog on the block