Monday, December 5, 2011

December

A: Are you sleeping on my bed or your bed?
B: My bed, because it's more wider. (?)

Dora the Explorer DS game: Say backpack! Louder! Say backpack!
B: Backpack
N: Bridger, you can say anything
A: Really?
N: Yeah, one time I said, sooo-she! I wish we had sushi.

Sunday night, after fast and testimony meeting, Natalynn said she wanted to fast and pray for me to get better. Prayer does work, by the way. It's been scientifically proven and it's helped me tremendously. Thank you all very much!

Today Natalynn and Bridger cleaned up the basement without being asked. Amazing kids. Also, I was so tired tonight I could barely get myself to read Natalynn's second book. She looked up at me and said, "mom, you don't have to read it." Sweetest girl on the planet.
Dec 15: Natalynn wanted to fast for me. Sweet girl. She went until 11 a.m. and said, "I'm not even hungry!" But I was eating soup at the time and thought she was probably giving herself a pep talk. So we counted the hours since she had eaten dinner: 15 hours! We both thought that was a lot for a 6 year old. Counting the hours made her realize the significance of her efforts. We prayed, enjoyed the Spirit, and ate lunch. Thank you Natalynn for your love and example of faith. I love you!
Bridger to Natalynn playing DS: You're actually pretty good at this game. I have a hard time with this game. Natalynn to Bridger: I love you more than anyone can count.
Dec 16 Bridger almost hurt me, but I assured him that he was such a good listener when I asked him to get off, that he didn't hurt me. He declined the offer from Daddy to walk to the bus stop, "No, I want to stay and make sure Mommy's ok."

No comments:

cutest blog on the block