Saturday, April 6, 2013

Up until now

The fun things my kids have said and done up until now, from oldest to newest:

"A perfect idea just came up to my brain!" -Bridger

"Thank you for waking me up to go potty. I don't want to pee in my new sheets." -Bridger

"What rhymes with pancake? Mancake!" -Bridger (I'll take one of those)

Natalynn was eating one of my mismashed casserole dinners where I just put random foods together. She picked up a piece of food with her fork and said, "what's this? Oh well, it's in here so it must be an ingredient." She has such trust in me and my scary cooking.

"it's called a run jump" -Bridger, when explaining what leap year is, he remembered the term a little differently.

Bridger calls maroon Ramoon

"I love you more than anyone has ever loved their mom" -Natalynn

Natalynn really enjoys her piano lessons. She earns prizes from her teacher for practicing. She almost always gets something for her brother too, although I've never asked her to.

Bridger wanted to learn to jump rope so she decided to give him lessons every Tuesday and after his first lesson she gave him a prize. They have since forgotten to do this.

Bridger loves to style his hair. He gets it wet and does lots of interesting hair styles. One day he comes to me all excited and says, "it's like a cupcake with frosting on top!" Indeed, it was like swirly frosting.

"Oh! My nose is itchy. Maybe some germs were biting it." -Bridger

No comments:

cutest blog on the block