Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Favorite Boy

Two cute things about my favorite boy:
1. The way he twists his tongue when he smiles



2. The way he follows me around the house. I love to do laundry and have him turn around everytime I go from the laundry room to the bedroom

How do I keep forgetting to announce Bridger's first word? It happened near the beginning of July. He desperately wanted me as I was getting ready for the day. Daddy was holding him just outside the bathroom and I would peek out as I was brushing my teeth and so forth. When I was ready and he had had enough waiting for me I looked at him and said, "Say Mom." He looked right back at me and said it, clear as a bell. Yes, people, after failing to get my daughters first word, I have succeeded at claiming my sons. Bridger loves me best! (IN YOUR FACE BRIGHAM!)
Don't mind this random photo. It wont let me delete it.

No comments:

cutest blog on the block