Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I guess this is a test to see if I have more viewers than the 2 people that actually leave comments! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot. Just leave a memory. It can be good or bad, but be nice in general.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people leave about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog comments. Might be fun..might be weird. But hey, it's somethin'!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I think I may count as 1 of the 2people...

One of my very first memories of you is that you were Carter's Sunbeams teacher (bless your little heart). But an early memory that I really love is when you drove us down to Provo for the scrap weekend. We had great conversation in the car...breastfeeding woes, family stories, how we met our hubbies... Then, while we were scrapping, I had the perfect flower paper for your page and you had the really UNBELIEVABLY perfect bit of orange felt doodad that I needed for my page. But the greatest of all was your "little secret" with the toilet that let us stay in the hotel for free one night. haha... Shouldn't we do that again?

Cathi said...

My quickest-to-mind memories of you are at potluck. You are an unbelievably patient mom! I am so impressed with the way you give Natalynn choices, explain the consequences of the choices and let her choose. You go girl!

cutest blog on the block