Sunday, June 29, 2008

Loving baby


Bridger is turning into a major mamas boy lately. If he hears my voice or sees me and then walk away he will cry with that sad little face and it melts my heart.

He gives the best hugs I've ever had. He'll grab hair, or the neck or face or whatever he can get his little hands around and pull you close. Don't underestimate this boy's strength! He gives great slobbery french kisses. My favorite is when holding him and walking around he really holds on. I guess this becomes a learned behavior when Mom is lugging other kids around too.

He loves to laugh. He loves to be tickled. He even laughs if he anticipates a tickle. It reminds me of my little brother who used to laugh if you even looked at his neck.

Last but not least, Bridger is learning how to move forward. Not crawling, but he has moved about 12" at a time.

I LOVE THIS BOY!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh he is such a lovey boy...and a smiley one too! And he really is looking a lot like Natalynn.

cutest blog on the block