Monday, June 16, 2008

Speaking Clingon



I guess I've never posted anything about Natalynn's very own language. Here are some examples:
Shanang Shanang
Shwoday Doe Dake
Nang Nang
GayDake
DayGate
OK Dake!

She repeatedly says these at random times. I've tried to figure out if they are names or objects but am unable to translate. Is this spooky or is it just very late?

She came up with her own name of Chinni and she believes a bird says "la lurr la lurr..." when she was younger she insisted that a frog says "wee o wee o"
Olives are a favorite at our house, for obvious reasons, but here they are so well loved that we have them for dessert. If Chinni eats all her food, she gets 10 olives! Low carb diet anyone?

1 comment:

Leah said...

HAHAHAHA...as I have spent more time with her in nursery, I have also noticed some of her special language. What a hoot!

cutest blog on the block